How do I get paid?

Cash the form of a check (USA) or PayPal (USA & international). You will need to fill out the appropriate tax forms before we send payment, as Blipshift does not withhold any taxes on your behalf. It is entirely your obligation to ensure that you are in compliance with your local taxing authority’s regulations.

  • US Citizens: You will need to submit a W9 Form. You may wish to review the W9 Instructions.
  • Rest of the World: You will need to complete a W8 Form so the IRS knows you’re not required to pay US income tax. You may wish to review the W8 Instructions.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request